Join Our Team At Love Give Ink
UPDATED October 2016
We are currently looking for two Production Assistants and two Dispatch Assistants to join our team! Read on for more details.
A Bit About Us
Love Give Ink was launched three years ago by Martha Keith who, inspired by gifts that she and her other half (Mr LGI) had given each other, decided to create paper-based good filled with love and personality. Our range of inventive products are hand-made here in Chiswick and are designed to help our customers bring thought and imagination to special occasions.
We sell on our website lovegiveink.com and via the marketplace notonthehighstreet.com. Last year we were delighted to win the notonthehighstreet.com “StartUp Success Award’ and be chosen as one of the 100 business in the UK for Small Business Saturday. We have also been featured in local and national media including The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, The Independent and Wedding Magazine.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for two full-time Production Assistant and part-time Dispatch Assistants to join our team from October/November 2016 - March 2017.
Responsibilities will include:
• Making the personalised gifts, cards and stationery, including printing, assembling and packaging
• Processing orders from customers
• Managing the dispatch and delivery processes
• Assisting stock control
You will need to:
• Be an excellent communicator
• Enjoy making things
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Be organised and committed
• Be a competent computer user
• Have a willingness to ‘muck in’ to all small business activities
• Bring energy, passion and good sense of fun!
The Detail Bit
Two Production Assistants (full time)
• Join us from as soon as possible - Friday 24th March (with the opportunity to stay on after this)
• Normal hours will be 9:00 – 16:45. Additional hours possible during especially busy periods in the run up to Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Additional hours and dates to be discussed with the successful candidate.
• Salary dependent on hours agreed, includes paid holiday
Two Production Assistants (part time)
• Temporary, time roles to help with Christmas, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.
• Normal hours will be 11:00 – 16:00 but flexible. Hours to be agreed with the successful candidates.
• Paid by the hour.
If you think you’re the sort of person we’re looking for, please email Chris Keith (Mr LGI) on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
For more information see our website www.lovegiveink.com or our facebook / twitter / instagram for more of what we do, or feel free to contact us on 020 3176 0900 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!